Call for Abstract
- Abstract Submission Open
September 3, 2018
- Abstract Submission Deadline
December 28, 2018
Conditions for Submission Abstract
- The Scientific Committee of APASL STC Tokyo will only accept original scientific material, which has not been published before. However, abstracts presented at local, regional or national meetings may be submitted.
- Abstracts should be submitted in English.
- The abstract is requested to start with the Background, continue with the Methods, Results, and finalized with the Conclusions.
- The abstract must not exceed 250 words.
- The category (one or two) defining the abstract must be chosen and marked on the form.
- Preferred type of the presentation (oral, poster) must be marked on the form.
- If there is any graphs, tables/statics or pictures, please send them to the congress secretariat attached by jpg file, with your email subject as “figures for submission No. xxx (your submission no.)” after abstract online-submission has been completed. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Maximum size of any images is 1024 x 768 pixels.
- Case report is acceptable.
- The presenting author is required to complete conference pre-registration until January 31, 2019.
- Natural History
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Liver Cirrhosis (Fibrosis)
Excellent papers will be awarded as “Presidential Award” or “Young Investigator Award”.
“APASL STC Tokyo Presidential Award” will be awarded to whom performed the most excellent presentation in APASL STC Tokyo to encourage to further their research and progress.
Young Investigator Award (Under 40 years old)
The purpose of the “APASL STC Tokyo Young Investigator Award” is to praise outstanding examples of excellence amongst those involved in research training in the early stages of their career.
*If you have any question regarding abstract submission, please contact follows.
- APASL STC Tokyo Congress Secretariat
- c/o Academia Support Japan
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +81-3-6380-0102 Fax: +81-3-6380-0103
- Office Hours: 9:30-17:30 except Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays