One-Day Kamakura, Yokohama Bus Tour
|Sankei-en Japanese Garden
- Trip along the beloved ancient city of Kamakura to visit the famous Great Buddha towering at approximately 13 meters (43 feet), 1,200 year-old Hase-dera Temple, and historically significant Tsurugaoka Hachiman-gu Shrine.
- After the lunch at Yokohama Chinatown, one of major Chinatowns in Japan, visit Sankei-en Japanese Garden featuring 13 protected structures.
- You will also enjoy the spectacle of the symbolic Yokohama Bay Bridge and Tokyo Bay, all from the comfort of a tour bus providing site to site transportation.
One-Day Mt. Fuji & Hakone Tour
This guided one-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a stop at the Fuji Visitor Center, a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300 meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park. Ride the Shinkansen back to Tokyo.
- This is our most popular tour!!
- Ride the Shinkansen, and explore Mt Fuji's 5th station and Hakone all in one day!
- Join this tour on a pick-up bus from various meeting points mainly located at major hotels throughout Tokyo, and take a pleasant trip back to Tokyo on the Shinkansen.
- This bargain travel package to Kyoto and accommodations in the ancient capital!
- Travel to Kyoto by Japan's famous bullet train and explore at your own pace with this unguided free plan.
- For an extended stay, accommodation can be arranged at a discount rate.
One-Day Nikko World Heritage Tour
|Three wise monkeys
- This 1-day guided tour from Tokyo takes you to some of Nikko's most popular sightseeing spots like World Heritage-registered Tosho-gu Shrine and beautiful Kirifuri Falls.
- The tour also visits Nikko Tamozawa Imperial Villa, a national important cultural property, which boasts its beautiful structure.
- Please note that this plan includes lunch.
One-Day Nikko & Ninja Tour
Enjoy a guided tour of Nikko Toshogu Shrine led by an English-speaking guide. Then board a bus to Nikko Edomura (Edo Wonderland) where you can enjoy a ninja show, Oiran show and other attractions (Oiran were Edo Period courtesans). This amusement park has an atmosphere of historical Japan.
- This is a partially guided tour. A guide will accompany the tour until sightseeing at Nikko Toshogu Shrine ends.
- Enjoy seeing the Ninja show and a recreation of an Edo era town at Nikko Edomura.
- Free Wi-Fi is available on the tour bus until Nikko Toshogu Shrine.
Two-Day Shirakawago Winter Illumination Bus Tour Round-trip from Tokyo via Shinkansen
- Visit World Heritage Site Shirakawago to see a night-time illumination of the snow-covered village! This rare event will take place for just 7 days, when the traditional snowy village is illuminated at night to create an enchanting winter spectacle.
- Transportation between Tokyo and Takayama via Shinkansen and JR train is included. For the illumination, convenient transportation is provided by bus departing from and returning to Takayama Station.
- This tour includes a night's accommodation at Hida Hotel Plaza, which is located in the heart of Takayama for convenient sightseeing access.