New articles on COVID-19
4 new articles on COVID-19 and the liverhave been
recently published onlinein Hepatology International.
1. Editorial: Fast, faster, and fastest: science on the run during COVID-19 drama”—”do not forget the liver: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12072-020-10042-0
2. Consensus: Management of COVID-19 in patients after liver transplantation: Beijing working party for liver transplantation: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12072-020-10043-z
3. Guidelines: Liver transplantation and COVID-19 (Coronavirus) infection: guidelines of the liver transplant Society of India (LTSI): https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12072-020-10041-1
4. SARS-Cov-2 (human) and COVID-19: Primer 2020 https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s12072-020-10049-7
- Now the nine APASL Guidelines have been published in Hepatol International!!! APASL Guidelines for HBV (Hepatol Int 2016; 10: 1–98), APASL Guidelines for HCV (Hepatol Int 2016; 10: 681–726), APASL Guidelines for HCC (Hepatol Int 2017; 11: 317-370), APASL Guidelines for Acute-on-chronic Liver Failure (Hepatol Int 2014; 8: 453-471), APASL Guidelines for Fibrosis (Hepatol Int 2009; 3: 323-333), APASL consensus guidelines on invasive and non-invasive assessment of hepatic fibrosis a 2016 update (Hepatol Int 2017; 11:1–30), APASL Guidelines for IPH (Hepatol Int 2007; 1: 398-413), APASL Guidelines for Variceal Bleeding (Hepatol Int 2008; 2: 429-439)
- HEPATOLOGY INTERNATIONAL
- This official journal was launched in 2007 and publishes the abstracts of the Annual Meeting, original and review articles, and APASL guidelines.
- The journal is issued bimonthly and growing rapidly. We received over 400 manuscript submissions in a year and the acceptance rate of original article is now 10 to 20%.
- The Impact Factor of 2018 was 5.49.
- ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION
- APASL members are able to access on-line subscription page.
- SUBSCRIPTION BY PRINT COPY
- To have print copy of Hepatology International, please follow the steps below to renew your APASL MEMBERSHIP and pay for the subscription to the journal HEPATOLOGY INTERNATIONAL.
- Click this“Online Application and Subscription Form”
- Input your information directly to “APASL Membership Application and Subscription Form” on the web.
- Submit the “APASL Membership Application and Hepatology International Subscription” to us by clicking the submission button.