THE PRIVILEGES OF MEMBERS ARE
- To have reduced registration fee for the Annual Meeting and Single Topic Conference (STC) organized by APASL.
- To receive publications, communications and the proceedings of the Association, if any.
- To be eligible for the presidents of the Annual, Single Topic Conference (STC), and APASL-endorsed national meeting. To be qualified, you have to be a member at least for 3 years.
- All APASL members will benefit from reduced fees to attend the Co-Sponsoring APASL-EASL Special Conference which are normally only allocated to EASL members.
- To have online free access to Hepatology International, the Official Journal of the APASL, and to have print copy with extra fee.